Sunday 13 April 2014

MOVIE REVIEW: Frozen

I'm sure many of you have heard about Disney's newest hit "Frozen", this movie may be for kids but honestly it has touched the hearts of many adults as well.
Last week I was babysitting my 4 and 6 year old cousins and they asked me to put Frozen on for them! So I sat down and watched it with them. I can honestly say that it is my new favourite movie. 

SPOILER ALERT: Frozen is about a princess who has uncontrollable powers so she cuts herself off from everyone outside of her bedroom (including her little sister), throughout the movie people find out about her powers and she runs away so her sister goes on a journey to find her! 
I would say my favourite character is the snowman Olaf literally he is just way to cute I will put a picture of him at the end of this!
I would rate Frozen 5 stars for sure !!
-C 

No comments:

Post a Comment