Tuesday 8 October 2013

How to: deal with being ignored

So basically when you text someone that you have like a crush on or something and you finally get the nerve to text them, it really hurts when they don't text you back. Like that actually can make you feel so stupid so I am going to give you some ways to cope with being ignored! 

1. Just turn off your phone if it's actually bothering you that much, because if you are seriously worried and it's stressing you out.. Just take your phone and turn it it off.

2. Clean your room

3. Catch up on school work (lame I know)

4. Redecorate/rearrange your bedroom!!
If you're stressing about being ignored like forget about it and move your furniture around in your room to have a nice change!

5. Text someone you know will text you back!

6. Make a blog and complain about stupid people who don't text back (basically me)

7. Subtweet that person so they feel really awkward
For those of you who don't know what subtweeting is.. I'll urban dictionary it and post the exact definition "basically talking about someone behind their back on twitter so it's kind of to their face" hahaha

So those are only some things that I personally would do if I was being ignored! I hope this helped you all :)
- C

No comments:

Post a Comment